Al Ain City Municipality is authorized to modify of this agreement, when needed, and the browsing of the portal or using the portal from your side after the amendment is considered as an acceptance and approval of the new amendments, where you have to visit the agreement page whenever you visit the portal in order to make sure of the terms and condition which should be followed while suing the portalPortal use:
By accessing the portal, you have agreed not to do the following:
- Not use the portal for illegal purposes.
- Not to publish any content that is unlawful or contrary to public morality.
- Using the portal in order to impersonate another party.
- Misusing of the portal or its content and damaging its infrastructure.
- Undertaking any action that would harm the portal or its functions , disable accessing it or destroying it, or downloading any materials contain harmful viruses or any similar programs.
- Using or downloading information, you are not authorized to use because of the law or a contractual relationship or others.
- Changing the content of the portal or disabling it using any way.
- Causing disruption or malfunction for the normal used way of connection using any way.
- Representing any entity or company or an entity which you are not authorized to represent or claim a relationship with it.
- Using the portal in any way to promote a product or a destination or even displaying an advertising or promotional material.
- Exploiting the portal for the dissemination of any material that is conflicted with the intellectual property rights of others, or collecting, storing and using the personal information of others illegally.
In case Al Ain City Municipality knew that you have breached these conditions or showed improper behavior while using the portal, then AlAin City Municipality is authorized to:
- Warning you that you have violated these terms and ask you to stop such behaviors.
- . Delete any material or contents you may sent without notifying you.
- Take an action (including deleting your profile, suspending or restricting it) to prevent you from using the portal.
- Your behaviors can be sent to any internet provided or any relevant authorities.
- Take a legal action against you.
Certain portions of the Site are limited to registered users and/or allow a user to request support or services online by entering personal information. You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Site under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user name that Dubai Smart Government , in its sole discretion, deems offensive.Choice of Law and Jurisdiction:
using this portal and the terms and conditions which are contained herein are both aligned with United Arab Emirates laws, therefore; you agree to be subjected to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates. In addition , AlAin City Municipality reserves the right to sued you in front the courts of your country.Using the credit card:
we are accepting the credit cards which are issued by Visa or MasterCard for electronic payment, and the fees will be deducted from the amount owed to your credit card as soon as you press the button for confirmation. We will do our best to maintain confidentiality when you pay the fees, including the protection of your credit card details and other personal data where this data will be transferred to the secret codes when it moves over the Internet.Disclaimers:
- This expressly for you that you have known and agreed that your usage of the portal and any materials which are available in it is your sole risk. In addition, AlAin City Municipality does not guarantee the portal will be uninterrupted or it is free of problems or acts of omission or errors, moreover; as it does not offer you any guarantee about the results that can be obtained from the portal usage. We offer you this portal with its contents and functions within the limits which are permitted by law and without any warranties of any kind either express or implied .
- Smart Services have been provided for the purpose of enabling the customers to request and easy services under his responsibility and as soon as logging into the portal, Al Ain City Municipality does not guarantee misusing of your personal account or impersonate your character by others or using your credit card as long as the username and the password has been entered correctly and the requirements have been fulfilled. The user take the responsibility to keep access of his information and personal access and other banking information from exploitation or the electronic piracy, and using this information by the delegates or agents, or any person who allows the user to represent him in generally or specially.
- The user must inform the city of Al Ain City Municipality in case the loss of logging information or if the user has showed his personal information or the details of his credit card to a third party in order to be stop the account. In case the user did not inform AlAin City Municipality about this, the services will remain provided to the account .
- If the user received a notification for a service through his account without his approval, then he should to inform AlAin City Municipality about that process in order to stop receiving the request and suspend the account until the personal identification to the Al Ain City Municipality is done. From sending the notification until getting the service, if Al Ain City Municipality did not receive any objection or an inquiry from the user, this will be dealt as an approval by the user for using his account with taking the responsibility of all the implications.
AlAin City Municipality is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. We recognize our obligation to keep sensitive information secure and have created this privacy and security statement to share and explain the current information management practices on our website.Information We Collect:
When you browse, read pages, or download information from this site, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information is used for statistical purposes only and covers :
- Your server's address.
- The name of the top-level domain from which you access the Internet (for example: .ae, .com, etc).
- The type of browser you use.
- The date and time you access the site.
- The pages you have accessed.
- The documents downloaded and the previous internet address from which you linked directly to the site.
When logging into the portal, you will be asked for your information and your personal documents that prove the validity of such data. We will use your personal information only to inform you about the status of your requests that you have submitted or to assess your experience in order to improve the quality of the portal. Al Ain City Municipality will not sell or exchange or distribute the collected data for commercial or marketing purposes..
The portal uses persistent cookies to track specific personalized content.
- The specific personalized content is the contents of the portal moved to the browser as soon as you log into the portal.
- Cookies are text files or portions of larger files which are used to distinguish between the visitors to the portal, and to track the information during multiple visits to the web site.
The usage of cookies is a standard practice in the portals and websites on the Internet. It is possible to set up most web browsers to reject cookies, or to accept or reject these files only by user intervention, or delete these files. However, the rejection and / or removing cookies may lead to the disruption of those pages that need these files to function fully.
We use persistent cookies in the portal to:
- Help you navigating our portal
- Facilitate the processes of registration and accessing services
- Customize your experience on our portal
- Improve our portal in general
800555 – 24 hr's
SMS – 9444 – Etisalat or Du
Governmental email firstname.lastname@example.org